Trainee Picture Framer ( Multiple Positions Available )
*Based on a age 25+
Wythenshawe, Manchester, M23
Frames.co.uk are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who can keep up in our fast paced factory.
We're a close, friendly team. You must be able to work well with others and be motivated by targets.
Full training is provided.
Day to Day Activities
There are multiple roles within the factory, including:
- Cutting frames using automated mitre saws
- Cutting mounts using computerised table cutters
- Making made to measure boxes using multiple machines
- Picking & packing ready made picture frames
- Cutting acrylic glazing using wall mounted cutters
- Cutting backboard to size using large guillotines
- Pinning frames using air powered guns & machines
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Tidying up at the end of the shift
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Overtime is always available and welcomed.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
or call 0161 905 3460 and ask for Mark or Mike.
Please call Monday to Saturday 12:30pm to 3:30pm